Reclaim Care Home Fees
- Do you know someone who is paying care home fees in England and Wales?
- Do you know someone who has paid care home fees in the last 6 years?
- Have you been refused continuing healthcare funding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions you may be eligible and we could claim these fees back for you.
Thousands of people are unaware that they have paid millions of pounds for care fees that could have been paid by the NHS.
NHS Continuing Healthcare funding may be available if you, or one of your relatives, suffer a long-term health condition. Find out if you are eligible for care home funding or are able to claim back care home fees already paid by filling in the enquiry form, or by giving us a call.
- We work on a No Win, No Fee agreement which means you will not be charged any upfront fees for the claim and will only pay a portion of your retrospective claim if your claim is successful, this is subject to our terms and conditions.
- Dispute resolution is not a legal process but relies on expert knowledge and experience.
Dom Littlewood of the BBC One Show has been looking at the changes to the
assessment rules for care home funding, which could mean that patients
can apply for a refund on their fees.
Watch Dom's report by clicking play above.